Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome! Puke Away!!

Welcome to Cupcakes Make Me Puke!

A place to discuss all those puke-inducing cupcakes over on Etsy who just keep spewing their adoration of the place all over the fuckin' floor! A source of cheap entertainment if you wish.

I will possibly be causing sensitive gag reflexes to react, and occasional bouts of vomiting to occur from all the cupcake oozing love that may be linked to on the Cupcake loving Etsy forums here! I apologize for this right off the bat! I really don't mean to cause such horrible stomach churning, but if you hate cupcakes as much as I do you'll risk it and have some fun here!

I have implemented a rating system here too. 3 mouldy cupcakes and a rainbow shitting unicorn is the highest rating here. If you get that, you are the biggest fuckin' cupcake of the day! And you should be so damned proud! Just don't slip in your own frosting ok?!

And don't assume I am a total heartless bitch! I do link back to all the cupcakes shops when I personally mention them. I mean, they do at least deserve that for being the inspiration for this blog and contributers to my damned burning ulcers and heartburn.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment